We are happy to share with you on this section of our website all legal articles written by our lawyers with respect to M&A and transactions. This section will contain general articles as well as sector focused content. Enjoy reading and do not hesitate to reach out to our M&A team in case you need any legal support in the framework of M&A/transactions.
- October 31, 2019 - Within the framework of EY Law’s global partnership with Luminance, EY Law Belgium is now using the AI platform Luminance […]
- October 10, 2019 - Summary The definition of the term ‘damage’ (‘schade’ / ‘dommages’) in the event of a breach of the representations […]
- September 13, 2019 - GENT – Het zakenadvocatenkantoor EY Law, met kantoren te Antwerpen, Diegem, New York en sinds begin dit jaar ook op […]
- September 12, 2019 - Summary The sale and purchase of shares is often made conditional upon the satisfaction of one or more conditions. […]
- August 30, 2018 - In the link below you will find the interview with Tom Swinnen regarding the impact of LegalTech to the M&A […]
- February 26, 2018 - The United Kingdom is set to leave the EU in March 2019. Although the terms and the consequences of Brexit […]
- January 15, 2018 - On 1 January 2018, the new law on taking security over movable assets entered into force (the “Law”). As the […]