Real estate and construction
Our lawyers are well versed in the main areas of real estate and construction law.
It is daily practice for them to work with other professionals from different backgrounds (tax, corporate, finance, M&A, business advisory services).
Their legal advice reflects this multidisciplinary approach integrating various competences into the proposed solution, which enables them to deliver complete services to our clients including investors, developers, contractors, and architects with respect to residential, commercial, retail, leisure, industrial, or mixed-use properties.
Areas of expertise
- Buying and selling, rights in rem
- Public procurement and PPP’s
- Town planning and environment
- Real estate finance and investment
- Project Development
- Real estate dispute resolution