Your responsibilities & activities
As a Junior Employment Lawyer you will
be joining a team of other lawyers specialized in employment law and you will be exposed to wide-ranging labor and employment law work for national and international clients within various industries with a particular focus on advisory, transactional and social restructuring work.
You have a Master’s Degree in Law from a Belgian University and you will obtain an additional degree in Social Law;
– You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, with good written and oral communication skills in English and French;
– You are dynamic and stress resistant, you like working in a team and you are eager to learn new skills in a client focused and result oriented environment;
– You are available to start in October 2022.
What do we offer you:
– A professional framework to develop your talents;
– Being part of a talented team;
– Internal and external training opportunities;
– A competitive remuneration package, adapted to your level of experience;
– Some attractive extra-legal advantages.
EY Law is an independent Belgian law firm which has access to the international EY Law network of legal practices affiliated to EY. The EY Law network currently consists of 2,400+ highly experienced lawyers qualified in their respect jurisdictions in 90 jurisdictions across the globe. Through our network, EY Law Belgium has a truly global footprint.
You can apply by sending your CV and application letter to:email@example.com