Your responsibilities & activities
EY Law is planning to reinforce and expand its employment department in Diegem. Are you passionate about labor, employment and social security law? Are you interested in working in a challenging and growing international business environment?
As a Junior Employment Lawyer you will
As a Junior Employment Lawyer you will be joining a team of other lawyers specialized in employment law and you will be exposed to wide-ranging labor and employment law work for national and international clients within various industries with a particular focus on advisory, transactional and social restructuring work.
– You will obtain a Master’s Degree in Law from a Belgian University, a specialization in employment law is an asset;
– You are a French native speaker, with good written and oral communication skills in Dutch and in English;
– You are dynamic and stress resistant, you like working in a team and you are eager to learn new skills in a client focused and result oriented environment.
What do we offer you:
– A professional framework to develop your talents;
– Being part of a talented team;
– Internal and external training opportunities;
– A competitive remuneration package, adapted to your level of experience;
– Some attractive extra-legal advantages.
EY Law consists of more than 50 lawyers in Belgium and offers legal expertise in the following domains:
• Commercial and Distribution law
• Corporate law
• Digital law, including Data protection & Privacy and ICT
• Employment law
• EU, Competition & Trade Law
• Transaction law/ M&A
• Tax law
• Public & Administrative Law
• Real Estate & Construction Law
You can apply by sending your CV and application letter to: