Invitation EY Law multidisciplinary webinar: Answering all your legal questions in relation the Covid-19 crisis
The ongoing Covid-19 crisis raises numerous challenges of legal nature that people and companies must now face on a daily basis.
In light of this crisis, EY Law received many questions concerning the various legal consequences of the current pandemic, the government confinement measures taken to contain it and the inevitable economic disruption that result therefrom, such as:
- What are my obligations as a director in case the company faces insolvency risks and how can I avoid becoming liable?;
- What is the impact on the procedure of social elections?;
- Does Covid-19 qualify as a force majeure, and what could be the consequences on my ongoing agreements?;
- How can an ongoing transaction be protected or terminated in case of economic disruption?;
- Will annual financial statements and general meetings be delayed?;
- Is it necessary to disclose the impact on operations or any default in my annual reporting?;
- Do the particular circumstances of the Covid-19 pandemic override data protection law and in particular with regards to the processing of personal data of employees?;
In order to provide answers to your most burning legal questions and shed some light on important matters of attention, EY Law schedules a webinar on Friday March 27 (10:00 – 11:30)
The topics and issues that will be discussed during the webinar pertain to:
- Contract Law;
- Labor Law;
- Corporate law;
- Data Privacy;
- Public law and regulatory; and
- State aid.
Specific questions can be raised before or during this webinar and will do our utmost best to answer these during or after the webinar.
Please find herewith the link to register you for the webinar on Friday 27 March 2020 at 10:00.In the event the timing of this webinar would not suit you, the recorded version will become available afterwards.
Looking forward to virtually meet you on Friday.
On behalf of EY Law Belgium