Your responsibilities & activities
At EY Law, we provide everyone in the firm with the opportunities and experience they need to develop their skills and to enhance their career as a lawyer.
As a Junior Associate
As a Junior Associate you will be involved in a broad range of legal cases and have the opportunity to work for an extensive and varied clientele,
both national and international, ranging from small and medium-sized enterprises, entrepreneurial families and start-ups to multinational companies.
We are looking for inspiring, creative and passionate people who:
- will obtain (or already hold) a Master of Laws with excellent academic results and are keen to put their skills into practice. A specialization in Corporate law is an asset;
- are highly motivated team players and keen to learn;
- are result driven and have an innovative mindset;
- have strong written and oral communication skills (Dutch/French and English);
- embrace the disruptive technologies of the future that will influence the legal profession;
- will contribute skills and unique talents to the team, but also humor and joie de vivre;
- take their work seriously, but not themselves;
- You are available to start in October 2023.
- You will be a part of a well-integrated and ambitious team that works on cross-departmental, national and international matters;
- EY Law makes a long-term commitment towards its lawyers. We offer a variety of interesting work and the opportunity to work effectively as a member of an international network of professional advisors (EY Law and EY) in an interdisciplinary way, both in Belgium and on an international level;
- In addition to our attractive compensation package (including flexible working), you will be given room for personal development, while benefiting from the support of our EY and EY Law (international) network, and offered ample opportunities to learn and grow in your role;
- EY Law offers local and global training programs as well as professional training on communication, IT skills, management and business development skills;
- You will contribute to business development and be encouraged to take initiatives in this respect.
You can apply by sending your CV and application letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org