Your responsibilities & activities
Assist the different legal teams on various client files and projects.
As an intern you will
be involved in a broad range of legal cases and have the opportunity to work for an extensive and varied clientele. We will take into account your preferred legal areas as much as possible (depending on the work available at the time).
We are looking for students who:
- are first or second year Master of Laws’ students;
- are highly motivated and eager to learn;
- have strong written and oral communication skills (Dutch/French and English); and
- wish to experience the challenges a lawyer faces daily.
Would you like to join our team and get a taste of the work at EY Law?
What do we offer you:
- a professional framework to develop your talents;
- being part of a talented team;
You can apply by sending your CV and application letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org