Your responsibilities & activities
Assist the different legal teams on various client files and projects.
As an intern you will
be involved in a broad range of legal cases and have the opportunity to work for an extensive and varied clientele. We will take into account your preferred legal areas as much as possible (depending on the work available at the time).
We are looking for students who:
- are first or second year Master of Laws’ students;
- are highly motivated and eager to learn;
- have strong written and oral communication skills (Dutch/French and English); and
- wish to experience the challenges a lawyer faces daily.
- You will be a part of a well-integrated and ambitious team that works on cross-departmental, national and international matters;
- EY Law makes a long-term commitment towards its lawyers. We offer a variety of interesting work and the opportunity to work effectively as a member of an international network of professional advisors (EY Law and EY) in an interdisciplinary way, both in Belgium and on an international level;
- You will be given room for personal development, while benefiting from the support of our EY and EY Law (international) network, and offered ample opportunities to learn and grow in your role;
- EY Law offers local and global training programs as well as professional training on communication, IT skills, management and business development skills;
- You will contribute to business development and be encouraged to take initiatives in this respect.
You can apply by sending your CV and application letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org