The Non-profit & Trade Associations Team and the Commercial, Corporate and M&A Team ranked top tier by The Legal 500!
EY Law Belgium is pleased to announce that it is ranked as a tier 2 law firm for Non-Profit and tier 5 for Commercial, Corporate and M&A.
The Legal 500 rankings are compiled on the basis of client and peer feedback and information on projects law firms assisted their clients with.
Antoine Druetz, Partner and Alix Degrez, Associate, are quoted respectively as Leading Individual and Rising Star in Not-For-Profit and are very pleased with this recognition.
David Dupont, Partner and Valérie Havaux, Counsel have been recognized as Key Lawyers respectively in Commercial, Corporate and M&A and Not-For-Profit.
EY Law Belgium would like to warmly thank all clients for their trusts, testimonials, and excellent feedback.
See below an extract of what our clients say about us:
- “For many years, I’ve had the pleasure of working with Antoine Druetz and his team. Over the years, they have successfully handled several files for us. They are extremely knowledgeable about non-profits, even more so a distinct expertise in the field. A truly flexible and client-centric approach.”
- “The practice is led by corporate law head Peter Suykens, a specialist in complex international reorganizations, alongside Virginie Ciers, […] who takes the lead on transactional work. David Du Pont […] adds significant expertise in private equity deals and public M&A alike.”
- “Expert team dealing with international associations whether in the context of Belgian company law, social legislation or areas such as banking regulations.”
- “The Commercial, Corporate and M&A practice leverages its international network to advise on a wide range of cross-border transactions, commercial agreements, and restructuring mandates, working with clients in the IT, telecoms, financial services, and energy sectors, among others.”
- “A well-resourced team of experts, who have been supporting us legally as the organization grew. Last year, we revisited our Articles of Association, and their expertise and foresight has been fantastic, allowing us to develop a governing document for the foreseeable future. They are really responsive and move projects along very quickly.”