Gil has experience in all kinds of corporate matters including corporate (re)structuring, (cross-border) mergers, (turbo)liquidations, M&A, corporate governance and general corporate and commercial matters and contracts, dealing with a variety of industry sectors.
Gil’s field of expertise includes advising on:
- Liquidations and turboliquidations;
- National mergers and cross-border mergers;
- Capital increases and decreases;
- Shareholders’ agreements;
- Management agreements;
- Corporate governance matters;
- Buy- or sell side mandates on both share deals and assets deals;
- General corporate law advisory work.
Gil joined the EY Corporate Law team in October 2020 and is a member of the Brussels’ Bar Association. She obtained her Master of Laws at the Universiteit Antwerpen in 2021 and is specialized in corporate law.