Li-Yu is a senior manager in our corporate law / M&A practice, with more than 10 years of relevant experience. Prior to joining EY Law in 2020, Li-Yu worked within the corporate & finance department of a Magic Circle firm based in Brussels. He advises both international and national clients with respect to mergers & acquisitions, advisory corporate law, restructuring and buyout transactions.
Li-Yu’s field of expertise includes advising on:
- buy- or sell side mandates on both share deals and assets deals;
- shareholders’ agreements and joint ventures;
- national and cross-border carve-out and restructuring transactions;
- management buy-out transactions;
- corporate governance matters;
- general corporate law advisory work.
Li-Yu is a member of the Brussels Bar (2010) and the New York Bar (2014). He holds a Master in Laws degree from Catholic University of Louvain (Université catholique de Louvain
) as well as an LL.M. Degree from Columbia University in the City of New York (Columbia Law School). Li-Yu is a French native speaker and is fluent in English. Li-Yu also speaks Chinese (mandarin).