Julie has experience in assisting national and international companies with corporate and commercial law transactions such as:
- National and cross-border restructurings, including mergers and acquisitions and corporate simplification;
- Corporate secretarial services;
- Drafting of legal documents and contracts in all business related areas (share purchase agreements, shareholders’ agreements, asset purchase agreements, services agreements, lease agreements, loan agreements, etc.); and
- Managing and coordinating of (multi)national projects and restructurings.
Julie has gained legal experience in:
- Corporate law;
- Commercial law;
- National and cross-border restructurings; and
- Corporate secretarial services.
Julie has been an attorney at law since September 2010. She joined EY Law advocaten-avocats in January 2011.
Julie obtained her Master in Law at the University of Antwerp (2009 – cum laude). She also obtained an additional Master in European Law at the Institute for European Studies – ULB) (2010 – cum laude).
Julie is the author of several articles on corporate law topics (liquidation of companies (including turbo liquidation), bonds,…).
Julie is a Dutch native speaker and has working proficiency in both English and French.
Julie is currently working at the New York desk (Donahue & Partners LLP).