Practice area: Corporate / Corporate M&A
- Jonathan has extensive experience in all kinds of corporate matters including M&A, venture capital transactions, capital markets, corporate (re)structuring, consortia and joint ventures, non-profit associations and foundations, corporate governance and general corporate and commercial matters and contracts, dealing with a variety of industry sectors, with a focus on M&A and (cross-border) restructurings. He also closely follows up on digital innovation and new technologies and the impact thereof on the legal landscape and regularly advises clients from the technology sector.
- buy- or sell side mandates on both share deals and assets deals;
- venture capital transactions;
- shareholders’ agreements and joint ventures;
- management buy-out transactions;
- national and cross-border carve-out and restructuring transactions;
- corporate governance matters;
- general corporate law advisory work.