Your responsibilities & activities
Assist the different legal teams on various client files and projects. We are more specifically looking for summer interns within:
– Corporate/M&A Law (Diegem)
– Corporate Law (Antwerp & Ghent)
– EU Competition Law (Brussels)
As intern you will
be involved in a broad range of legal cases and have the opportunity to work for an extensive and varied clientele. We will take into account your preferred legal areas as much as possible (depending on the work available at the time).
We are looking for students who:
- are first or second year Master of Law’s students;
- are highly motivated and eager to learn;
- have strong written and oral communication skills in Dutch/French and English;
- and wish to experience the challenges a lawyer faces daily
a professional framework to develop your talent;
- being part of a talented team;
- a competitive remuneration package.
You can apply by sending your CV and application letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org