Your responsibilities & activities
EY Law consists of more than 50 lawyers in Belgium and offers legal expertise in the following domains:
- Commercial and Distribution law
- Corporate law
- Digital law, including Data protection & Privacy and ICT
- Employment law
- EU, Competition & Trade Law
- Transaction law/ M&A
- Tax law
- Public & Administrative Law
- Real Estate & Construction Law
As a Junior Corporate Lawyer you will
be joining a team of other lawyers specialized in corporate law and you will be exposed to wide-ranging corporate law work for national and international clients within various industries with a particular focus on advisory and corporate restructuring work.
- You will obtain a Master’s Degree in Law from a Belgian University, a specialization in corporate law is an asset;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, with good written and oral communication skills in French and in English;
- You are dynamic and stress resistant, you like working in a team and you are eager to learn new skills in a client focused and result oriented environment;
- You are available to start in October 2022.
- A professional framework to develop your talents;
- Being part of a talented team;
- Internal and external training opportunities;
- A competitive remuneration package, adapted to your level of experience;
- Some attractive extra-legal advantages.
EY Law is an independent Belgian law firm which has access to the international EY Law network of legal practices affiliated to EY. The EY Law network currently consists of 2,400+ highly experienced lawyers qualified in their respect jurisdictions in 90 jurisdictions across the globe. Through our network, EY Law Belgium has a truly global footprint.
You can apply by sending your CV and application letter to:email@example.com