Your responsibilities & activities
As Junior Associate Dispute Resolution you will
Work together with practice head Philip Peerens (associate partner) and other members of the team.
- You hold a Master’s Degree in Law from a Belgian University, a specialization in public and/or real estate law is an asset
- Having experience that demonstrates a good understanding of dispute resolution (including court litigation).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English.
- Next to our interesting salary package, we give room for development in a new and growing business for our firm. You have access to a number of trainings for both personal and professional development
- We care about your progress and you will be part of an experienced team working closely with the Partner and other senior members with exposure to clients
- In addition to the traditional role of a lawyer in private practice, we offer clients an integrated professional service. In the case of public and administrative law this can include M&A advisors, industry experts (public sector, real estate sector, regulated business etc.) or subject matter experts (tax advisors)
- We are a next generation law firm and you have the possibility to develop expertise in a particular subject area (like blockchain, robotic process automation, digital skills, etc.) because of the access to training material and professional experts around the world
You can apply by sending your CV and application letter to:email@example.com