Your responsibilities & activities
At EY Law, we provide everyone in the firm with the opportunities and experience they need to develop their skills and to enhance their career as a lawyer.
As a Junior Associate you will
be involved in a broad range of legal cases and have the opportunity to work for an extensive and varied clientele, both national and international, ranging from small and medium-sized enterprises, entrepreneurial families and start-ups to multinational companies.
We are looking for inspiring, creative and passionate people who:
- will obtain (or already hold) a Master of Laws with excellent academic results and are keen to put their skills into practice. A specialization in Corporate law is an asset;
- are highly motivated team players and keen to learn;
- are result driven and have an innovative mindset;
- have strong written and oral communication skills (Dutch/French and English);
- embrace the disruptive technologies of the future that will influence the legal profession;
- will contribute skills and unique talents to the team, but also humor and joie de vivre;
- take their work seriously, but not themselves;
- you are available to start in October 2020.
Would you like to join our team and get a taste of the work at EY Law?
What do we offer you:
- a professional framework to develop your talents;
- being part of a talented team;
- internal and external training opportunities;
- a competitive remuneration package, adapted to your level of experience;
- some attractive extra-legal advantages.
You can apply by sending your CV and application letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org