Your responsibilities & activities
EY Law Private Wealth Tax and Law advisors provides bespoke advice and integrated solutions for family businesses, their owners and HNWI. As such we advise the owner, follow the capital and serve the enterprise. EY Law Private Wealth Tax and Law advisors assist in governing family assets and private estate from a tax and legal perspective. We support wealth and family business owners to have successful wealth transitions through a process-driven approach to develop and implement a comprehensive plan based on, and supported by, the vision, goals and objectives of the owner and the family and future generations. Our process considers external family factors (financial security, governance, and next generation and family changes) and business factors (control and risk, liquidity, and performance) that influences a plan and are important to understand and consider.
As Senior Private Estate lawyer you will
- part of a team of enthusiastic lawyers and will offer owners of family businesses and HNWI a total solution in the field of estate planning.
- Thanks to a thorough investigation and analysis of the specific situation of your client, you are able to provide well-founded advice regarding matters such as inheritance law, marriage contracts, donations, business succession, etc. You are fully responsible for the preparation, follow-up and completion of your files.
- With regard to your customers, you adopt a helpful and listening attitude.
- You are eager to learn and able to work autonomously within the Team.
- Thanks to your broad technical knowledge and experience in dealing with families and HNWI , you succeed in providing to-the-point and concrete answers.
- In the long run you get the chance to invest in your career within our law firm by gaining new challenges and deepening your knowledge in other areas of relevance to family businesses, family offices and their owners.
- You have a Master in Law, having an additional degree in notary / tax / estate planning is an asset.
- You have minimum 6 years relevant experience in matrimonial property law, inheritance law, gift tax, inheritance tax and you have notions of company law, personal and corporate taxation.
- Your career path shows that you have an affinity with family businesses and their owners.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English which enables you to work smoothly with all customers.
- You are an outspoken team player who is driven and goal oriented.
- You can easily start new contacts thanks to your collegial and dynamic attitude.
- You are transparent and clear in your relations with clients and colleagues.
At EY Law Private Wealth Tax and Law advisors, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
In addition we offer a competitive and attractive compensation package.
You can apply by sending your CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org