Your responsibilities & activities
You will be responsible for:
- Advising companies in respect of Belgian and foreign tax matters, incl. cross border tax matters, in co-operation with colleagues of the EY Tax Practice.
- Overseeing and managing a team of young tax lawyers.
- Building strong internal relationships with the EY Tax Practice and across other EU service lines.
- Helping people to develop through the effective conveyance of tax knowledhe and experience by supervision, coaching and mentoring.
- Conducting performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback.
- Being an active ambassador and growth ebabler of the EY Law Tax Practice.
As a Senior Associate Tax Lawyer
You will be dealing with a broad range of tax law cases fot national and international clients within various industries.
- A minimum of 8 years experience within tax law gained in a reputable law firm.
- Ability to grasp quickly and accurately new and complex concepts and areas of tax law.
- Experience in conducting and managing litigation confidently with limited supervision and have a sound understanding and awareness of litigation processes.
- Client focused, stress resistant with a strong strive for quality and ability to work in a fast moving and result-oriented environment.
- Sound interpersonal, teambuilding and relationship building skills.
- Working in a next generation law firm that stands at the forefront of innovation.
- Next to our interesting salary package, we give room for personal development in an expanding business.
- Being part of a dedicated, professional and driven team, will offer an intellectually challenging role within a reputable and fast growing law firm and ample opportunities to evolve.
You can apply by sending your CV and application letter to: email@example.com