Your responsibilities & activities
The function will include:
- Leading a team of experienced and junior lawyers and further developing the commercial law practice in Belgium.
- Advising clients on a broad range of commercial law cases, such as e-commerce, drafting general terms and conditions, providing commercial practices advise, handling consumer law questions, international trade issues, etc.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts, such as distribution agreements, agency agreements, service agreements, joint venture agreements, outsourcing agreements, franchising agreements, etc.
- Assisting clients in corporate and commercial negotiations and litigation.
- The position will be based in Diegem.
As Senior Associate Commercial Lawyer you will
You will be dealing with a broad range of law cases for national and international clients within various industries.
Thanks to your leadership skills, you make sure your team delivers to the highest standards.
- Master degree in law obtained with excellent results.
- At least 7 year experience within commercial law gained in a law firm or a similar role, with previous litigation experience.
- Client focused, stress resistant, excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, strong proficiency in English and / or French.
- You have a proven track record in leading a team and guiding them to success.
- Working in a next generation law firm that stands at the forefront of innovation.
- Next to our interesting salary package, we give room for personal development in an expanding business.
- Being part of a dedicated, professional and driven team, we offer an intellectually challenging role within a reputable and fast growing law firm and ample opportunities to evolve.
You can apply by sending your CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org