Your responsibilities & activities
- As a member of the Private Wealth department of EY Law, you advise and guide clients in a pragmatic manner that has a direct impact on their wealth. Your advice relates to all aspects of family property law and estate planning, both on a civil and fiscal level (marriage property law, gifts, inheritance law, international private law, inheritance and gift tax, income taxes, etc.).
- Thanks to the international network of EY and EY Law, you have the opportunity to thoroughly immerse yourself in the civil and tax law systems of other countries and to collaborate with foreign colleagues on numerous international files in the context of family property law and estate planning.
- As an estate planning specialist you are part of a multidisciplinary team. High-quality expertise and pragmatic solutions are central to a stimulating, young, dynamic and flexible working environment.
- You hold a Masters Degree in Law from a Belgian University, with a specialization in Tax and/or Notarial Law. An additional expertise in International Private Law is an asset.
- You have 3 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- You are a Dutch native speaker, with good written and oral communication skills in French and English.
- You are dynamic, proactive and stress resistant, you like working in a team and you are eager to learn new skills in a client focused and result oriented environment.
- EY Law is a next generation law firm consisting of more than 50 lawyers
- EY Law stands at the forefront of innovation and offers legal expertise in Corporate & commercial law, Data protection and digital law, M&A and transactions, Tax, Employment law and EU Competition, Regulatory and Trade Law.
- Become part of a dedicated, professional and driven team within a reputable and fast growing law firm and ample opportunities to evolve.
- Next to our interesting salary package, we give room for personal development and continuous training.
You can apply by sending your CV and application letter to: email@example.com