Your responsibilities & activities
EY Law is expanding its Employment Law practice and is therefore looking for an experienced lawyer with minimum 3 years of experience.
As an Employment Lawyer you will
You will be part of the Employment Law team and provide high-quality legal services in relation to all aspects of employment and social security law, including both individual law and collective labour relations, HR restructurings, social audits, litigation, international mobility, wellbeing at work, etc.
You will work in close collaboration with the head of practice (Barbara François, Executive Director), managers and junior lawyers. Furthermore, you will be working closely with the Corporate Law team, M&A advisors, industry experts (public sector, real estate sector, regulated business etc.) or subject matter experts (tax advisors) with exposure to their clients and the employment and social security law issues they are facing in an international environment.
Our Employment Law practice will provide you with the opportunity to work for national and international clients within various industries while further developing your knowledge on employment law issues.
- You hold a Master’s Degree from a Belgian university. An additional Belgian law degree (i.e., a specialization in employment law) or an additional foreign law degree is a plus;
- You are a Belgian law qualified lawyer with minimum 3 years of experience in employment law, ideally in an international environment;
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French with excellent (written and oral) communication skills in English;
- You have team spirit and you are dedicated, hands-on with a passion for employment law;
- You are eager to work autonomously in a proactive and stimulating international environment.
- You are interested in supporting business development activities to further develop the Employment Law practice.
- You will be a part of a well-integrated and ambitious team that works on cross-departmental, national and international matters;
- EY Law makes a long-term commitment towards its lawyers. We offer a variety of interesting work and the opportunity to work effectively as a member of an international network of professional advisors (EY Law and EY) in an interdisciplinary way, both in Belgium and on an international level;
- In addition to our attractive compensation package (including flexible working), you will be given room for personal development, while benefiting from the support of our EY and EY Law (international) network, and offered ample opportunities to learn and grow in your role;
- EY Law offers local and global training programs as well as professional training on communication, IT skills, management and business development skills;
- You will contribute to business development and be encouraged to take initiatives in this respect.
You can apply by sending your CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org