Your responsibilities & activities
You are able to work independently or with little supervision to provide solution oriented legal advice on the most common subjects of local, cross-border and multi-jurisdictional individual and collective employment law matters.
You are able to manage and perform legal due diligence together with the colleagues of the corporate and M&A teams.
As an employment lawyer you will
In close collaboration with our Director Labor & Employment Law, you will actively contribute to the enhancement and development of a dedicated, professional and driven team in Diegem.
• You hold a Master’s Degree in Law from a Belgian University, a specialization in Labor and Employment Law is an asset;
• You are a Belgian law qualified lawyer with at least 4 years of experience at the Bar that demonstrates a good understanding of Belgian Labor and Social Security Law;
• You are dynamic, stress resistant and committed to the development and training of the junior members of the team;
• You are a Dutch or French native speaker with excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
• Next to our interesting salary package, we care about your progress and give room for development in a growing business for our firm. You have access to a number of trainings for both personal and professional development;
• As our firm offers clients an integrated professional service, you will be working closely with senior members of the corporate and public law teams, M&A advisors, industry experts (public sector, real estate sector, regulated business etc.) or subject matter experts (tax advisors) with exposure to clients and the legal issues they are facing in an international environment;
• EY Law offers a dynamic work environment and the opportunity to be a part of an international network of law firms.
EY Law consists of more than 50 lawyers in Belgium and offers legal expertise in the following domains:
- Commercial and Distribution Law
- Corporate Law
- Digital Law, including Data Protection and Privacy and ICT
- Employment law
- EU, Competition & Trade Law
- Transaction Law / M&A
- Tax Law
- Public & Administrative Law
- Real Estate and Construction Law
Interested ? We look forward to hear from you.
You can apply by sending your CV and application letter to: email@example.com