Your responsibilities & activities
The function will include:
- Ensuring that the Employment practice (advisory, transactional, social restructuring work, social security law, labor law, etc…) is conducted efficiently and effectively in co-operation with colleagues.
- Working effectively as a member of a worldwide network of professional advisors, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating team members on progress.
As an Employment Lawyer - junior level
As a Junior Employment Lawyer you will be joining a team of other lawyers specialized in employment law and you will be exposed to wide-ranging labor and employment law work for national and international clients within various industries with a particular focus on advisory, transactional and social restructuring work.
- You hold a Masters Degree in Law from a Belgian University, a specialization in employment law is an asset.
- You are admitted to the Brussels Bar with or without any relevant professional experience.
- You are a Dutch native speaker, with good written and oral communication skills in French and in English.
- You are dynamic and stress resistant, you like working in a team and you are eager to learn new skills in a client focused and result oriented environment.
- Working in a next generation law firm that stands at the forefront of innovation.
- Next to our interesting salary package, we give room for personal development and continuous training.
- Being part of a dedicated, professional and driven team, we will enjoy an intellectually challenging role with management responsibilities within a reputable and fast growing law firm.
You can apply by sending your CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org