Your responsibilities & activities
The function will include:
- Ensuring that the Employment practice (advisory, transactional, social restructuring work, social security law, labor law, etc…) is conducted efficiently and effectively in co-operation with colleagues.
- Performing quality control on work performed by junior lawyers; managing and coaching of engagements teams.
- Working effectively as a member of a worldwide network of professional advisors, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating team members on progress.
As an Employment Lawyer - Director level
As head of the employment team, you will play a major role in bringing the employment team to the next level. You will be dealing with a broad and diverse range of labor and employment law cases for national and international clients within various industries with an emphasis on transactional work.
- You hold a degree in law from a Belgian university.
- You have at least 12 years post qualification relevant experience within HR transactional services and general employment/labor law gained in a reputable law firm with international clientele.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and/ or French and a very good knowledge of written and oral English.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are a team player and a coach for junior lawyers.
- You are stress resistant with a strong strive for quality and ability to work in a fast moving and result oriented environment.
- Working in a next generation law firm that stands at the forefront of innovation.
- Next to our interesting salary package, we give room for personal development in a supporting environment with ample opportunities to evolve.
- Being part of a dedicated, professional and driven team, we will enjoy an intellectually challenging role with management responsibilities within a reputable and fast growing law firm.
You can apply by sending your CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org