Your responsibilities & activities
The function will include:
- Assisting and/or taking the lead in client files mainly related to digital law matters, in particular with regard to ICT contracting, advising in ICT issues, e-commerce, AI and social media,…;
- Assisting in business development and working on innovative solutions for our clients, active in diverse industries and sectors;
- Collaborating with members of various other teams within our firm and with other firms across multiple locations.
- You have 1 to 3 years post-qualification relevant experience in a reputable law firm;
- You are able to demonstrate a breadth of relevant knowledge and experience of ICT law. Knowledge and relevant experience in e-commerce, IP and/or data protection are a plus;
- You are a fluent in written and spoken Dutch or French and English;
- You have a hands on approach and have the ability to think strategically with the client towards pragmatic solutions;
- You are keen on working in a challenging, yet team-based environment and have the ability to manage your own case load;
- You are a real team player and endorse values such as respect and integrity.
- Working in a next generation law firm that stands at the forefront of innovation.
- Next to our interesting salary package, we give room for personal development in an expanding business;
- Being part of a dedicated, professional and driven team, we offer an intellectually challenging role within a reputable and fast growing law firm and ample opportunities to evolve.
You can apply by sending your CV and application letter to: email@example.com