Your responsibilities & activities
• Endorse a central role in the team by coordinating all steps of the sale/acquisition process from deal structuring, pre-contract negotiation, due diligence coordination, as well as drafting and negotiation of all transaction documents, to the organization of the closing thereof.
• Engage and coordinate with other specialists from the EY and EY Law network (whether in Belgium or abroad).
As M&A Lawyer you will
• Engage with and support our clients within the framework of national or multi-jurisdictional M&A transactions.
• Lead, manage and supervise a team of junior lawyers.
• You have 3 to 6 years of experience in the fields of corporate law / M&A transactions, which you have gained in a reputable law firm.
• You are native French-speaker with good written and oral communication skills in English along with a working knowledge of Dutch.
• You are a dynamic, client-focused, and organized lawyer, with a strong drive for quality and the ability to work in a fast-moving and result-oriented environment.
• You are a team player yet independent and keen on taking the lead.
• You will be working in law firm that stands at the forefront of innovation and is future-proof with its broad range of legal service offerings.
• You will be endorsing a role where you will be involved in complex and interesting transactions and matters, with direct contact with clients and stakeholders.
• In addition to our attractive salary and benefits package, you will be given room for personal business development, while benefiting from the support of our EY and EY Law network, and offered ample opportunities to learn and evolve in your role.
You can apply by sending your CV and application letter to: email@example.com