Your responsibilities & activities
EY Law offers the opportunity to work on challenging real estate matters, such as the acquisition and sale of real estate and real estate companies, rights in rem, joint ventures, leases, real estate financing and real estate litigation. You will gain experience working for investors, real estate and construction companies, developers and end users. On the energy and environmental side, you will advise regarding permits, contracts, and regulatory matters. Since our firm also has a focus on ESG and renewable energy, you shall also have the opportunity to help develop new service offerings around this theme together with other service lines.
All our associates enjoy a large degree of autonomy and are closely involved in the follow-up of the files they are handling.
As Junior Real Estate and Regulatory Lawyer
you will be involved in all steps of the sale/acquisition process, i.e. from the deal structuring, the pre-contractual negotiations, the due diligence, as well as the drafting of all transaction documents, to the organization of the closing. You will act as a direct contact person for our clients and are expected to have excellent communication skills.
You have obtained a Master’s Degree in Law from a Belgian University, a specialization in real estate law or public law is an asset.
- You have 2 to 4 years of relevant experience as a lawyer;
- You have excellent language skills English, Dutch and French
- You are a dynamic, client-focused and organized lawyer, with a strong drive for quality and the ability to work in a fast-moving and result-oriented environment.
- You like working in a team and you are eager to learn new skills to become an even better lawyer.
You will be working in a law firm that stands at the forefront of innovation and is future-proof with its broad range of legal service offerings.
- You will be involved in complex and interesting (international) files, with direct contact with clients and stakeholders.
- In addition to our attractive salary and benefits package, you will be given room for personal development, while benefiting from the support of our EY and EY Law network, and offered ample opportunities to learn and grow in your role.
- Internal and external training opportunities.
EY Law consists of more than 60 lawyers in Belgium and offers legal expertise in the following domains:
- Corporate law
- Transaction law/M&A
- Commercial and Distribution law
- Digital law, including Data protection & Privacy and ICT
- Employment law
- EU, Competition & Trade Law
- Tax law
- Public & Administrative Law
- Real Estate & Construction Law
You can apply by sending your CV and application letter to: email@example.com